Our tree, and outside house lights are already up for Christmas! I know, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet...bla bla bla. Everyone keeps telling us this as if we don't know. I am so happy Beau is as into Christmas as I am. I don't remember him always being like this, but he seems to get more into it every year. I must be rubbing off on him: He's the one who initiated starting the decorating already. The holidays are so busy for us anyway, at least this gives us plenty of time to enjoy the Christmas season.
I am feeling quite a bit better today. I was actually able to get out in the yard and clean up the front flower bed as well as put the lights in the bushes. Of course I'm completely exhausted now, but it was a much more eventful evening than the usual sleeping and toilet-hugging. Hopefully I'm getting out of this sick phase, and will soon be well on my way to having energy and being functional again!
On another note, this has been the week of family! My brother and sister-in-law came to visit us Saturday during a break from work at the Nascar races, then Beau's Mom came in Sunday afternoon through Tuesday. Now my Mom is coming this weekend. Woo hoo! I love family week!
I love that you already put up your Christmas decorations!!! Sam won't let me put ours up QUITE yet, but I've been secretly listening to Christmas music whenever possible :) I'm glad you're feeling better this week!
ReplyDelete