Well, life has been almost back to normal the past couple weeks. I have still had really sick days, but am having noticeably more well days. The fatigue is starting to subside somewhat, and I was able to keep down all my Thanksgiving food!
Beau and I are currently in El Campo, TX visiting his family and we've had a great time. I've been to two movies so far which is the first time since before pregnancy. We have seen '2012' and 'The Blind Side.' '2012' was a little intense, but I think my hormones are currenly keeping me calmer than normal. Earlier in the pregnancy I had a lot of anxiety, but after a near panic-attack at work two weeks ago and complete emotional breakdown from too much stress, I think I turned a corner into peacefulness. I definitely prefer this peaceful feeling to the other. Swinging from one extreme to the other has also made me more susceptible to crying though. Last night I was sitting on Beau's Dad's couch when suddenly the 9 month old Great Dane named Duke who weighs 125 lbs pounced on my stomach and stayed there. I tried to push him off, but he was just playing and didn't want to move. Beau's brother, Garrett, was in the background yelling "GET HIM OFF OF JILL! GET HIM OFF JILL!" Duke didn't hurt me, but it scared me so much that he was on my stomach that I started crying...bawling I should say, and I couldn't stop. No one really knew what to do with me, but at least I have a good excuse for all the tears. :)
Here is a picture of me from 13 weeks. I'm 15mweeks now, and will post an updated picture soon. Every time I see my belly it looks bigger. The baby is growing so fast!
I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving!

look at your tini tiny baby bump! it is so precious! Not too long before you find out what that little baby is? boy?? girl?? Humm, i wonder??? Love you! take care of yourself and no more big dogs on the belly! that just can't be good!
ReplyDeletedont worry about the random crying either, this is the one time in life that you really don't need to explain yourself!