Saturday, March 13, 2010

Before and After

You don't have to hear about the weather delays anymore because the furniture is finally completely finished! You may recall from a previous blog that this is Beau's Grandma and Grandpa's furniture that his Mom passed down to us for Tyce's room. I am so pleased with how it turned out!
Here are the famous "before and afters:"







The long dresser will double as the changing table.

This week we signed up for our class at the hospital which will teach us everything we need to know ;) for the delivery process and bringing home Tyce. It looks like the major stuff is out of the way! Now just 10 more weeks of waiting...I hope I can make it!

Spike and Sprout wanted to make sure they approved of Tyce's bed so I let them inspect it the other night. I watched them like a hawk to make sure no funny business happened in there. They did good - they just did lots of vigorous sniffing and Spike took quick bite of a little lamb stuffed animal. Don't worry, the lamb was not harmed. We did receive their approval, but they've requested more time for inspection. I think that visit was plenty.
I'm super excited to go home next week to see some family and friends! The puppies and I will be making the trip without Beau, but I think we'll be fine. Beau will already be in Tulsa for a mission trip so at least we'll have him to drive home with.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those dressers look great! When are you guys available to come and refinish several pieces of our furniture! :)
    Can't wait for your shower this weekend! I bet you are getting excited! Love ya

    ReplyDelete