Sunday, March 28, 2010

Has he dropped?

Two blog entries in two days! I know: Amazing!
I'm posting again today because today at church I had about 7-8 separate women approach me and say something along the lines of "Wow! He has dropped!" or "He is so low now!" I hadn't really noticed a difference until they said something. Then I realized Tyce is not up in my ribcage like he had been, and also that it's a lot more difficult to sit because he's basically on my lap. I came home and took a picture, and sure enough - he IS a lot lower! I still have 8 weeks to go until he's due so I'm thinking this is not the final "drop" everyone refers to. Maybe he just changed positions or something. What do you think?
                    32 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you have 8 more weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill! He does look like he has dropped. He looks like he could fall out at any moment. You are getting so close! I agree with Kayla...I don't think you have 8 more weeks. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete