Beau and I were able to buy an amazing Cannon SLR camera with the accumulation of many gift cards from the baby showers. We really wanted to get a new camera and combined video camera before Tyce arrives so we won't miss any precious shots of him. We are so thankful to have been able to get the one we wanted almost for free! Thank you to all those who contributed. :) We just got it tonight and Beau has been practicing on our willing test subjects. These pictures were too cute not to share!
I love these doggies so much!
Isn't the picture quality fabulous? I'll have to get used to this!
Also, here's my 38 weeks prego picture:



I'm a tad bit jealous of your camera!! That's going to come in handy over the next few years. I have a few girlfriends who each got one at Christmas time, and they are taking a picture taking class together at TCC. How fun!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that camera is really amazing! I noticed the pictures before I read your blog! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful pic in the backyard! I know you are very ready! We all love you! hang in there!