Also, I got my diaper bag in the mail today. I ordered it because I was too lazy to drive all the way to Dallas to get it. I've wanted a diaper bag like this ever since I first saw Beau's cousin Angie's bag years ago. It's not the same style as hers, but is the same brand. The reason I wanted it was not for the brand, but for how convenient they make it! It changes from a shoulder bag, to a backpack, and has stroller clips to mount it on the stroller handle. Also there's a built-in changing pad. I just love it. I will likely only carry it as a backpack just because I can't stand having a bag slipping off my shoulder, and I'll hardly notice it's back there. It's flat and empty looking in this picture but you get the idea. :) I'm so excited about it! Beau also has his own backpack that's called a "diaper dude" which looks manly and non-diaperbag-ish. I'm sure he's excited about it too...just not excited enough to model it for the blog. Haha!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
It's all in the bag
I realize this blog entry is a total copy-cat of Mandy's (for those mutual friends who follow her). However, in reading Mandy's blog I realized I had not posted pictures of Tyce's room! It was hard to capture much of the room at once in a single frame because his room is small and I can only back up so far away from things :). Anyway, here are the pictures from left to right upon entering the room for your viewing pleasure:

Also, I got my diaper bag in the mail today. I ordered it because I was too lazy to drive all the way to Dallas to get it. I've wanted a diaper bag like this ever since I first saw Beau's cousin Angie's bag years ago. It's not the same style as hers, but is the same brand. The reason I wanted it was not for the brand, but for how convenient they make it! It changes from a shoulder bag, to a backpack, and has stroller clips to mount it on the stroller handle. Also there's a built-in changing pad. I just love it. I will likely only carry it as a backpack just because I can't stand having a bag slipping off my shoulder, and I'll hardly notice it's back there. It's flat and empty looking in this picture but you get the idea. :) I'm so excited about it! Beau also has his own backpack that's called a "diaper dude" which looks manly and non-diaperbag-ish. I'm sure he's excited about it too...just not excited enough to model it for the blog. Haha!
Also, I got my diaper bag in the mail today. I ordered it because I was too lazy to drive all the way to Dallas to get it. I've wanted a diaper bag like this ever since I first saw Beau's cousin Angie's bag years ago. It's not the same style as hers, but is the same brand. The reason I wanted it was not for the brand, but for how convenient they make it! It changes from a shoulder bag, to a backpack, and has stroller clips to mount it on the stroller handle. Also there's a built-in changing pad. I just love it. I will likely only carry it as a backpack just because I can't stand having a bag slipping off my shoulder, and I'll hardly notice it's back there. It's flat and empty looking in this picture but you get the idea. :) I'm so excited about it! Beau also has his own backpack that's called a "diaper dude" which looks manly and non-diaperbag-ish. I'm sure he's excited about it too...just not excited enough to model it for the blog. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jill everything looks great! you guys are all set and ready for that BIG DAY! Tyce is just happy and cozy with mommy right now that he isn't ready to meet everyone else yet! Give him time and he will be hear soon and you will forget about this long wait! Ps. i love the new blog background!
ReplyDeleteLove the room and LOVE the diaper bag! Super cute, what a great idea?! :) I didn't notice the blog background until Jamie pointed it out, but we had it on our blog for several days....haha, great minds think alike!! :)
ReplyDelete