Friday, July 16, 2010

Overdue Updates


Hello everyone! It has been way too long since I last posted. It's amazing how fast time flies. I could have sworn I just wrote on here a couple weeks ago, but it's been more like four!


Not a whole lot has changed here with us. We're still getting into the swing of parent life, and loving to see Tyce interact more and more. He now has great eye contact with us and smiles and talks frequently. He's still not much of a sleeper in the day time, but that's okay because he's doing great at night.


Next week he will be two months old!! Can you believe it? We'll go to his two month doctor's appointment the next Monday to get some shots :( and see how much he weighs! I know he's definitely over 13 lbs now. He's a healthy, healthy boy! He's getting pretty rolly so I have to make sure to keep all creases very clean in this warm weather. Such a boy - already getting B.O. Ha ha! It's just baby stinky though, not like real B.O.


I am seeing more clients now at work, and just love my job! It is so sad to leave Tyce, but when I get to work I am so happy to get to help people in the way I do. All those grueling grad school, and post grad hours have finally paid off! I will eventually be working no more than 15 hours per week so the rest of the time I can be here with my little monster!


Here are a few recent pics:










1 comment:

  1. These are all great pictures! Thanks for sharing! I am really excited to see him!

    ReplyDelete