Below are past belly pictures, the sonogram, and other updates on what we're up to with the baby:
12 weeks
Around week 13 I really started feeling consistently better and began regaining energy. While I am still somewhat nauseated everyday, it's nothing compared to what I was experiencing initially.
16 weeks
17 weeks
During week 17, I started feeling the baby move! Also, we were able to find out we're having a BOY!! Here's his first picture!
What a cute little guy! We are getting so excited to meet him. The reality of having a child has finally started to settle in for both Beau and I this week since we were able to see his picture and feel him moving around. These things definitely helped us feel more connected with the precious little boy who's about to enter our lives.
Everyone has been asking us what names we've been thinking of: I probably hear this question at least 15 times per day from different people, and I'm sure Beau hears it just as much. While we are active in the name search, we are keeping it to ourselves until we are 100% sure on our choice. This way we can make the decision for ourselves and not be influenced by everyone elses opinion.
We will begin the baby room renovations once Christmas is behind us. Things are way too busy right now to try to do both.




Your belly is looking so cute! A lady at work went to Dallas because her daughter-in-law is having their first baby a week after us. She was telling me about all the cool baby stores in the Dallas area. I'm pretty jealous. We don't even have a Babies R Us!
ReplyDeleteI love your cute baby belly!!!! I can not wait to see you!!!! Beau has to be so so proud of you!!! Any name you both pick out will be perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteThats why you don't have to keep it from me!! I'm the best secret keeper ever!:) j/k- I'm the worst- don't tell me!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear from you, wish you the best.
Steph