I laughed so hard! Partly because of where he was, but more so because the expression on his face looks so hornery. I couldn't believe he was in my bra drawer! Ha ha ha! Please excuse my immodesty of showing you this drawer, but it was too funny not to share!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
The Elf on the Shelf
If you are not familiar with the Elf on the Shelf, your life is severely lacking in fun. Beau and I found out about the Elf from a friend in our church home group, and quickly went to purchase one the next day. The Elf comes with his own storybook. Basically, adults move the Elf all over the house when children aren't looking, and the story is that the Elf reports back to Santa on the behavior of the kids. The children are not allowed to touch the Elf because he will lose his Christmas magic. Because he is constantly moving around the house, the kids think he is really moving around and watching them. While I know it's Beau who is moving the Elf, I get really excited to find him in new places. We agreed to trade off so he can also get excited to find the Elf too. The other morning I woke up found my Elf here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment