Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tacky Sweater Christmas Party

I bought a really amazing tacky sweater for this party from a thrift store, and realized an hour before the party started that a cat had peed on it! Ugh! I had to go with my backup plan, and use another sweater vest I had purchased. I cut up some stockings I had also bought from the thrift store, and glued them to my vest! It was even more difficult to find something for Beau. He was such a trooper, and wore this rediculous thing! We all had a great time!

Here are all our friends who attended the party. We look awesome!



The girls warming up by the TV fire: We chessed up this party as much as possible. It was so fun!!


1 comment:

  1. We had a tacky Christmas sweater themed Bunco night. It was a lot of fun! I borrowed one from a lady at work...working with a bunch of teachers = lots of obnoxious Christmas sweaters.

    ReplyDelete