Saturday, December 19, 2009

A trip to the chop shop


I got my hair cut off again this week. I had planned on growing it out so that when my face gets bigger during pregnancy it would look thinner. The only thing that seemed to be looking thinner though was my hair! I went to a new girl who absolutely chopped it up! Ugh! She took 2 1/2 hours to do the cut (really?!) and it still doesn't look like what I wanted. It's actually supposed to be more angled than this, and about an inch and a half longer. At some point you just have to ask them to stop trying to fix it because it was getting shorter and shorter. Hopefully vitamins will help it grow fast and I get get someone else to correct the damage. I sure do miss you Kelly from Duncan Brothers in Oklahoma City...why can't anyone in Texas cut hair half as good as you?

1 comment:

  1. I need a pic of what you were wanting. It looks pretty angled to me?! I think the length is perfect and longer would look weird if it was more angled?? I do see perfectly the two other layers though! She needs to work on her blending! I didn't notice any of it though and thought it looked really cute until I read about it and how you didn't like it. I don't think people will notice it.

    ReplyDelete