Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Not Alotta Enchilada

18 weeks


Well, not a lot is new in our world. We're still getting more and more excited about the baby. I just finished reading 'Babywise' and hope I'm wiser for it. Having zero baby experience, I figured I should start preparing myself a little. As far as the baby room goes, it is still a workout room, but we bought our baby bedding last week, were given a baby bed, and were also given baby room furniture which I am extremely excited about repainting! Beau won't let me paint it without a fume mask on so I guess I'll have to go buy one. I'm sure that will be quite a sight: Big pregnant lady wearing gas mask while painting furniture. Don't worry, I'll post pictures when it happens. ;)


This is the blanket that matches the bedding we bought.

Beau and I had a great Christmas! We went to Oklahoma to spend the holiday with my family. While we were disappointed to not get to see everyone we wanted to due to the blizzard, it was nice to spend quality time with those who were close by. I love my family!!

Speaking of family, Beau's Mom and Step-Dad were at our house when we arrived home from Oklahoma. William built us a patio cover for our back porch. It is just a skeleton right now, but already looks amazing! I can't wait to use it when the weather improves. What I'm most excited about is that the doggies will still go outside (my fingers are crossed) when it's raining/misting/foggy... They hate moisture. Hopefully the new addition will help with this!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blanket. It reminded me of letters my friend did for a lady. You can see them here... http://julienicoledesigns.com/Hanging-Wall-Letters-Designed.html You can copy them if you are interested!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the belly shots! i bet your mom was loving seeing you with a baby bump! How awesome to get furniture and I love that blanket! too cute! boy stuff is super fun! I keep showing natalie all the blog pic and we talk about how you are goin got have a baby and this time when she saw your picture, she said "baby?" too funny!

    ReplyDelete